Right outside of Vienna
In the entire German-speaking world, there is no other place where the spiritual life and the secular are as closely intertwined as they are here.
This close relationship has a long tradition–the Abbey of Klosterneuburg has been home to a religious order, the Canons Regular of Saint Augustine, for about 900 years and has also served as an imperial residence. And the tradition continues: the monastery is simultaneously a place of living faith, the home of unique artistic treasures, and a producer of fine wines.
This fruitful interplay of the spiritual and the secular lends the Abbey of Klosterneuburg its own unmistakable flair–a flair which visitors from around the world sense on attractive thematic tours. Visitors are escorted, with
the help of a well-developed infrastructure, from the monastery’s own underground garage to the culinary conclusion of a visit at the estate’s wine shop, the »Vinothek«, or at the »Stiftscafé«, »Café Escorial« or the
Whether it is cultural, social or business-related, every event at Klosterneuburg will be a memorable one thanks to the unique atmosphere. We invite you to come by for a visit in order to select the most suitable venue for your event.
The Abbey of Klosterneuburg is a fascinating world, one that deserves to be discovered.
Offers: Thematic tours including globally unique cultural treasures
• Group rates apply from a group size of 10 persons
• One tour guide per registered group
• Guided tours in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Slovakian, Hungarian, Polish and Russian. Further languages upon request
• Tasting of the monastery’s own top-class wines and fruit juices
• Free coach parking spaces in the monastery garage
• Verdun altar (1171-1181) / Leopoldskapelle
• Abbey church (1114); biggest baroque organ in Europe (1636-1642)
• Madieval cloister (beginning12th century)
• Austrian archducal coronet (1616) / Treasury
• Imperial apartments Karls VI. (1730-1740) / Kaisertrakt
• Wine Estate Stift Klosterneuburg (since 1114) / Wine shop
Stift Klosterneuburg, Stiftsplatz 1, 3400 Klosterneuburg, Austria
Gottfried Fragner (Salesmanager)
email@example.com / stift-klosterneuburg.at
T: +43/2243/411-254; F: -299