The eighth edition of MCE Central & Eastern Europe, taking place in Zagreb from the 18 till 20 February 2018, promises to follow the path of fruitful business outcomes for its participants.
Being free from any visitors, the event will be held in Hotel Dubrovnik, right on the main square of the outstanding city Zagreb with its warm and vibrant atmosphere. Gordan Šušak, General Manager of the exclusive event venue Hotel Dubrovnik Zagreb is stating: „I am really thrilled being part of the upcoming MCE Central & Eastern Europe 2018 B2B forum that will take place in our hotel. I am looking forward welcoming and meeting all participants soon!“.
The exclusive concept of this boutique forum will bring together key MICE solution providers from the entire Central & Eastern Europe region to meet with carefully selected worldwide event buyers for an intensive two and a half days. Over the past years, more than 90% of the participants were satisfied with the meetings outcome and are convinced of the ROI results it brings.
Participating destination providers are Convention Bureaus from Tirol, Estonia, Bled, Prague, Riga and many more. Hotels are represented by NH, Crowne Plaza, InterContinental, Marriott, etc. Other provider participants are for example congress centre ICE Krakow, Croatian Airlines and Four Seasons Travel. All of these are ready to meet with senior decision makers from well know international buyers like BCD Meeting & Events, Actelion Pharmaceuticals, Meeting Select, a variety of international associations, just to name a few.
All participants will be welcomed and serviced with transfers by Penta DMC & PCO Croatia, partner of MCE Central & Eastern Europe 2018 in Zagreb. “We’re very excited to welcome all precious hosted buyers as well as exhibitors to eventful Croatia. During the event in February, Penta DMC is taking care of your airport transfers and local transfers to the awesome dinner evenings, but this is just a tiny part of our local expertise. We are covering MICE within Croatia, neighbouring countries and outbound, and have been doing so for more than 27 years. The Central and Eastern European region is becoming more and more popular and we hope after you have visited Zagreb you will start considering Croatia as destination worth mentioning to your potential or regular clients. We have it all: culture, tradition, hedonism, good food and wines, sports and – know-how!“ tells Silva Ušić, DMC Department Manager of Penta DMC.
You can still apply for one of the last places available and join the 8th MCE Central & Eastern Europe in Zagreb by contacting Europe Congress via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at + 420 226 804 080. www.europecongress.com
MCE Central and Eastern Europe 2018, Fact Sheet
Dates: 18, 19 & 20 February 2018
Place: Hotel Dubrovnik in Zagreb, Croatia
- 2,5 days MICE one-stop-shop B2B forum; 18-20 February 2018;
- High quality event venue: Hotel Dubrovnik in Zagreb, Croatia
- Minimum of 30 to 35 pre-scheduled and match-made one-to-one meetings with hosted buyers most likely to be your next business partners. Scheduling organized by organizer;
- 80-100 qualified, reference checked and high volume MICE event producing hosted buyers meet with exclusive 60 Convention Bureaus and MICE Providers from Central and Eastern Europe only;
- Boutique event format to maximize connectivity’s: Total of up to 200 persons remain together for the event days: No visitors;
- Numerous educational sessions by Meetology Lab: Jonathan Bradshaw, and others;
- Central and Eastern Europe promotional sessions emphasizing the potential of Central and Eastern Europe;
- Social sessions offering full catering such as coffee breaks, luncheons, welcome reception, dinners and an after dinner party to increase interaction;
- Endless networking opportunities with buyers with interest and business for Central and Eastern Europe.
Agenda and Program
- Pre-scheduled and match-made one-to-one meetings
- Day networking, benchmarking and socializing in an inspiring environment
- Keynotes by industry experts addressing trending industry topics
- Social gatherings as coffee breaks, luncheons, dinners, reception and party.
60 Convention Bureaus and MICE Providers from Central and Eastern European Countries:
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
80-100 leading event planners and decision makers in their organization of:
- Germany, Austria, Switzerland: 20%
- United Kingdom & Ireland: 15%
- France, Benelux & Scandinavia: 25%
- Spain, Portugal & Italy: 10%
- Russia & CIS: 10%
- Middle East & Asia: 10%
- North America: 10%
- 65% Agencies
- 25% Corporate
- 10% Associations