Flydubai, one of the leading middle east airline is currently recruiting for its office in Prague a
As a member of the sales team he/she is responsible for own account portfolio. He/she is in hierarchy reporting to the Managing Director and closely cooperates with other departments .
- Manages and optimizes the planning of visits according to customer segmentation, targets of visits, and sales lead actions.
- Visits customers and reports in the call planning system on his/her activity and ensures follow up on previous sales call
- Negotiates corporate/trade contracts under the approved flydubai contracting guidelines
- Proactively translates outcomes from analysis into commercially viable sales actions
- Prepares his/her own sales plan how to achieve targets
- Looks actively for new opportunities for revenue growth through prospecting new business potentials.
Requirements for application:
- Proven track record in sales and business development – at least 2+ years’ experience (airline or touroperator experience is advantage)
- Fluent Czech and English (oral/written)
- Energetic and positive thinker – with confident and determined approach
- Strong, performance oriented personality with analytical skills
- Excellent customer service and account management skills to build strong business partnerships
- Logical and structured personality with a passion for sales
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, skills to work both independently as well as part of a team
What we offer:
- Challenging position in an environment of the airline industry
- Competitive compensation
- Attractive travel benefits
Deadline of application: 31.10. 2014
How to apply / Contact information: If you would like to apply for this job, please send us your CV and motivation letter in English to Mr. Martin Niklfeld – Martin.Niklfeld@flydubai.com