After seven years of leading and organizing the most successful MICE B2B forum in Central and Eastern Europe, Europe Congress is contented to announce their next edition for 2018 to be held in the magnificent city of Zagreb.
During this two-and-a-half-day forum, Europe Congress brings carefully selected event planners from all parts of the world, to meet with high quality destinations and MICE providers from the Central & Eastern part of Europe. Each participant will engage into 35 direct business encounters that have been match-made and pre-scheduled. Moreover, participants get increased possibilities to socialize, network and do business through the engaging event program with luncheons, receptions, dinners and parties.
All of this this business action will take place in Croatia’s capital Zagreb. Martina Bienenfeld, CEO of the Zagreb Tourist Board and Convention Bureau, host destination and event partner, stated:
“On behalf of Zagreb Tourist Board and Convention Bureau, it is my privilege and pleasure to bid a cordial welcome to all participants of the 8th Annual MCE Central & Eastern Europe Forum to be held in Zagreb in February 2018. Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, is a city packed with historical heritage, vibrant cultural life, friendly people, relaxed atmosphere, exciting gastronomic adventures and fascinating surroundings.As you discover its many faces, Zagreb will showcase itself as an ideal destination for meetings, incentives, business and corporate events. Zagreb meetings industry bears witness to a constant growth in international events and we are delighted that you are a part of it on this special occasion.I believe that your stay in our city will be pleasant and a long remembered one and I wish you a very successfull and productive forum. Welcome!“
Every event planner, personally approached by the Europe Congress team, undergoes profound qualification processes so to assure the level of business potential is adequate and so to guarantee the success of MCE Central & Eastern Europe. Participating destinations and their MICE providers are convention bureaus, tourism boards, DMC’s, hotels, transportation companies, congress centers and well-established professionals in the field of MICE ready to showcase their best know-how in ways they are proficient and competent to deliver seamless service.
In very close coordination with the event partners, Europe Congress is looking forward to providing all of the shareholders the meeting point with abundant possibility for exchanging great business projects.
“We are very glad that Zagreb will be hosting MCE Central & Eastern Europe 2018 as this will be a great opportunity to showcase the advantages of Croatia as a MICE destination to meetings industry professionals from all over the world. We believe that the forum’s 8th edition will be as successful as it was so far in bringing together international buyers with high quality suppliers from Central & Eastern Europe in order to increase the MICE business in the region” – Kristjan Staničić, Director of the Croatian National Tourist Board stated.
MCE Central and Eastern Europe 2018, Fact Sheet
Dates: 18, 19 & 20 February 2018
Place: Hotel Dubrovnik in Zagreb, Croatia
- 2,5 days MICE one-stop-shop B2B forum; 18-20 February 2018;
- High quality event venue: Hotel Dubrovnik in Zagreb, Croatia
- Minimum of 30 to 35 pre-scheduled and match-made one-to-one meetings with hosted buyers most likely to be your next business partners. Scheduling organized by organizer;
- 80-100 qualified, reference checked and high volume MICE event producing hosted buyers meet with exclusive 60 Convention Bureaus and MICE Providers from Central and Eastern Europe only;
- Boutique event format to maximize connectivity’s: Total of up to 200 persons remain together for the event days: No visitors;
- Numerous educational sessions by Meetology Lab: Jonathan Bradshaw, and others;
- Central and Eastern Europe promotional sessions emphasizing the potential of Central and Eastern Europe;
- Social sessions offering full catering such as coffee breaks, luncheons, welcome reception, dinners and an after dinner party to increase interaction;
- Endless networking opportunities with buyers with interest and business for Central and Eastern Europe.
Agenda and Program:
- Pre-scheduled and match-made one-to-one meetings
- Day networking, benchmarking and socializing in an inspiring environment
- Keynotes by industry experts addressing trending industry topics
- Social gatherings as coffee breaks, luncheons, dinners, reception and party.
60 Convention Bureaus and MICE Providers from Central and Eastern European Countries
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
80-100 leading event planners and decision makers in their organization of:
- Germany, Austria, Switzerland: 20%
- United Kingdom & Ireland: 15%
- France, Benelux & Scandinavia: 25%
- Spain, Portugal & Italy: 10%
- Russia & CIS: 10%
- Middle East & Asia: 10%
- North America: 10%
- 65% Agencies
- 25% Corporate
- 10% Associations
Contact: Maéva Jaeger, Phone: +420 226 804 080
Organiser: Europe Congress
Contact: Maéva Jaeger, Phone: +420 226 804 080